Good morning sunshine

Housework is done and the sun is shining for the moment, Yay.
Just thought i'd post a few pics before I go out to the garden to take some more LOL
Nothing exciting but I am still at the stage of point and click with the camera ;O)
Thanks to the fabulous members at Grows on you I can now give a name to some of the pictures ROFL
Pansy
Plain old pansy bedding plant but I loved the colour and design LOL

Dandelion and Daisy
In my opinion these are given a bad name.
Whilst they can be a pain in the bum they are still beautiful in their own right.



Vinca minor - Lesser Periwinkle
This was covering the border along the left hand side of my garden
last year and I pulled all of it up last year thinking it was a weed LOL
I'll leave it in this year and see how it goes.



Berberis darwini
Bought this last year as a tiny shrub from homebase in their
reduction section as it was a bit under the weather but it has really sprouted.


Helichrysum Ruby Cluster ( curry plant )
This whilst very pretty now opens up to display beautiful flowers
perfect for dried flower displays and if you like curry the smell is fantastic.


Now I have finished my tea so am off to the garden as the sun has moved around the back now and it is beautiful outside.
Byeeeeeeeeeee

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Good morning sunshine"

  1. sweetbay says:
    6 May 2010 at 20:36

    I haven't seen a Berbis plant like that or a Curry Plant before. They are very striking.

Related Posts with Thumbnails