Work in progress

Here is my shambles of a garden so far this year.
I have already done a few bits so it doesn’t look anywhere near as bad as last year although it still looks bad enough LOL

Climbing rose woohoo.
To the right will be covered in passion flowers if it comes back this year.
I haven’t seen anything there yet.

This is what we are naming cat and wildlife corner.
The cats love hiding in the grasses and the tiny pond is a have for wildlife and is currently full of tadpoles.



Strawberries survived the winter so are now in hanging tubs out of the cats reach LOL

Strawberry cuttings have taken really well and survived the winter.
The two cyprus were purchased for 50p each last year from homebase and have done really well considering they were brown when I bought them LOL
The little alpin was bought last week for £1.50 and I am attemtping to nurse it back to health and the cranesbill geranium (i think that’s what it is called) was £1 from homebase last year ( love their reductions LOL ). It was almost dead but seems to be doing well so far this year.


Next few are some of the potted plants I was given last year and bulb/tubers and pot I bought from poundland and planted this year.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

3 Response to "Work in progress"

  1. Roses and Lilacs says:
    5 May 2010 at 16:57

    Goodness, you have a lot of potted plants. I would never find enough time to keep them all watered:) The good thing about plants in pots, you can move them to the front when they bloom and to the back when they aren't.

    Love the photo of kitty on her back beside the remote!
    Marnie

  2. Artmama says:
    6 May 2010 at 00:45

    My 1st visit to an English garden :). Julie it's just beautiful - I would spend every moment out here myself and to hell with the rest of the world. Thanks for the link, I'll visit for sure :).

  3. Julie says:
    6 May 2010 at 08:00

    Thank you so much ladies.
    Marnie most of the pots were adopted last year.
    They do take some time to water but worth it when all in full bloom ;)
    AM thanks sweetie.
    That is what I intend to do until the cold weather hits again or the fibro gets so bad I can go on LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails